GRADE 7 HEAD
The successful candidate will be an experienced and well-qualified teacher who holds an appropriate degree, a professional teaching qualification and is registered with SACE. In addition, the applicant will:
- - Be well-versed in curriculum and assessment for the Senior Preparatory Phase, particularly
- Grade 7
- - Be energetic and creative
- - Have a sound understanding of Senior Preparatory boy
- - Strong knowledge of mathematics would be advantageous
- - Be able to lead and manage
- - Be prepared to play a full and active role in the co-curricular life of the school
- A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referees, should be emailed. Please ensure that the email identifies the position for which the application is intended.
Clifton School reserves the right not to make an appointment.