Clifton College boys are confident, self-disciplined, courteous, capable and well-rounded individuals who are encouraged to make the most of every opportunity on offer at our school.
Balanced, Confident Individuals
Clifton College boys benefit from individual care and attention that small classes bring and they learn in well-equipped and stimulating environments. Experienced teachers, the use of advanced educational technology and the ability to employ an independent, innovative, modern and creative methodology mean that our boys are exposed to a dynamic academic programme in which they are challenged constantly to achieve their very best.
Clifton College boys write the Independent Examination Board examinations in Grade 9 and Grade 12 and are well equipped to take on the challenges of tertiary education. We realize that our boys will be living in a global environment and we provide a world class education so that they are able to excel in their lives after school.
What makes Clifton such a dynamic and rewarding environment?
- Boy-focussed education
- State of the Art Teaching Facilities
- A strong Mentorship Programme
- Leadership for the 21st Century
- Development of Sporting Skills and Sportsmanship
- Premier League Facilities in our Sporting Partnerships with Riverside Sports Club, Durban Country Club and Durban Girls' College
- Our Fully Integrated Music, Arts & Drama Programme
ACADEMIC SUBJECTS OFFERED:
Engineering, Graphics & Design
Life Orientation, Including Physical Education